NACRJ is a membership-driven association!
Please consider joining our NACRJ membership as an:
- Individual (regular and student options)
- Institutional (allows up to 5 sponsored members)
What are the benefits of membership?
- Reduced rates at our bi-annual conferences
- Access to large topical collections of full-text articles and public documents
- “Virtual Circle” discussion forum and the bi-monthly “Restorative Well” e-letter
- Email notifications of new restorative justice resources: videos, readings, policy statements, etc.
- Announcements of current job openings and national / regional level trainings
- On-line Membership Directory for networking and professional development
- Involvement in shaping new policy (both legislative policies and recommended best practices)
- Strength and support that comes from being part of a larger restorative justice network
What do membership fees support?
In short, your annual fee supports the overall vision and mission of the association to promote the growth and broader application of community and restorative justice in the United States. Read more...
How does the Membership and Log-In system work?
As part of subscribing to a paid membership, you will establishe a USERNAME and a PASSWORD. As long as your paid membership stays active, you will have access to deeper parts of this website, including:
- Membership directory with contact information
- Full-text articles from our online collection
- Various other resources