Membership Renewal Info
Membership Cycle and Renewal
As NACRJ is sustained by our long-term members, we highly appreciate every member’s commitment to renew their status with NACRJ on a timely, annual basis. Memberships run from June 1 through May 31 of each year; thus, renewals are made in the May-through-July period for a membership for the following year. We close out memberships each year from the preceding year at midnight on July 31.
How do I make a renewal payment?
You will use the same log-in system as when you first become a member, but you will not have to enter your contact information again. Log in now and renew your membership »
- Once you have logged in with your username and password, you will come to your profile page (where you can edit your contact information to make it current).
- Next, go to Renew Membership
- Choose the type of membership for the coming year:
- Individual – Regular
- Individual – Student
- Individual – Sustaining
- Institution – Organization (may sponsor up to 5 people as Regular Members)
- The next screen will confirm amount. Click or tap on the Subscribe button.
- The Account Information page will already have your contact info in place. At the bottom, PayPal is preselected as our payment system. You do not need a PayPal account to proceed. Click or tap Subscribe to advance.
- Box on next screen: go to either PayPal (if you have an account) or the lower light-blue section to enter and submit your own credit card information.
- Receipt of payment will automatically come to your email.
How does the Institutional Membership work?
If you are renewing as an institution or organization, please note that you will need an institutional username and password. Institutions may designate up to five individuals to receive personal Regular membership status under the Institutional Membership. These names and respective emails are added at Step #5 above.
If you need assistance, please contact us.
Please note that our PayPal host system handles all credit cards and you do not need to have a PayPal account.