NACRJ is a membership association!
Please consider joining our NACRJ membership as an:
- Individual (regular, sustaining and student options)
- Institutional (allows up to 5 sponsored members)
NOTE: Save 60% on Memberships for 2020-2021 - NOW through July 31, 2020 -- Use discount code - 2020Covid
What are the benefits of membership?
- Reduced rates at our bi-annual conferences
- Access to large topical collections of full-text articles and public documents
- Discussion forum and the bi-monthly “Restorative Well” e-letter
- On-line circle and training opportunities
- Email notifications of new restorative justice resources: videos, readings, policy statements, etc.
- Announcements of current job openings and national / regional level trainings
- On-line Membership Directory for networking and professional development
- Involvement in shaping new policy (both legislative policies and recommended best practices)
- Strength and support that comes from being part of a larger restorative justice network
What do membership fees support?
In short, your annual fee supports the overall vision and mission of the association to promote the growth and broader application of community and restorative justice in the United States. Read more...
How does the Membership and Log-In system work?
As part of subscribing to a paid membership, you will establishe a USERNAME and a PASSWORD. As long as your paid membership stays active, you will have access to deeper parts of this website, including:
- Membership directory with contact information
- Full-text articles from our online collection
- Various other resources
How long is each membership term?
Memberships run from June 1 through May 31 of each year. Renewals are due in the May-through-July time frame. We close out memberships each year from the preceding membership year at midnight on July 31.
Note: New (or renewing) memberships established in the last five months of the membership year (January - May) are extended through the next full membership year FREE.
Memberships and renewals paid in the May-June-July period are for the next membership year. Renewals are made through the same payment system once you log-in with your user name and password. At any time you can make changes to your information profile.
Please note that our PayPal host system handles all credit cards and you do not need to have a PayPal account.