October 14-16, 2020
IIRP World Conference
LOCATION: Bellevue, WA (Seattle Area)
FEE: $625 (early attendee rate - $525 for approved speakers)
Call for Proposals deadline is March 11, 2020. Registration will open by March 2020.
International Institute for Restorative Practices (IIRP) World Conferences explore the common threads for improving civil society across many disciplines. The program will consist of daily plenary sessions, dozens of dynamic breakout sessions to choose from, a poster session and invaluable networking opportunities.
This conference will explore how restorative practices and related frameworks, such as social emotional learning and community health, broaden our understanding of how to create healthier, more interconnected workplaces, schools, neighborhoods, campuses and other environments.
We welcome presentations on all topics related to the emerging social science of restorative practices, especially:
* Social emotional learning
* Community health
* Equity in education
* Restorative practices in higher education
* Facilitating challenging conversations
* Restorative justice and law
* Research methodology, evaluation results and theory development in these and other emerging topics in restorative practices